Sunday, June 7, 2015

February, March, & April Phone Pictures...

I am committed to catching up my blog. I realized I hadn't updated phone pictures since Mason was in the hospital which was the beginning of February. So this might be the longest post ever, but that's ok because I AM going to get all caught up!

My basketball girl watching her brother...
 We took the kids to the stock show... Micah loved the petting zoo!

 This is about the only ride Micah can ride without getting motion sick.


 Rodeo time! Thank you Harpers for the tickets! We all loved it!

 Orange Leaf before we signed the contract on our house...2 days on the market! Praise God!
 Mason took this picture. He thought he should document Micah giving blood for an allergy test.

 She is always sitting on a basketball! I love everything about our new house... but I do miss these floors!
 I gave them markers to keep the busy...
 My 3 precious babies in our bed...
 Reagan loved reading stories...

 I mean this girl...
 Rodeo day at school...



 Playing in her room during nap time and feel asleep!
 After an 1 1/2 allergist appointment meant donuts for lunch. Micah is severely allergic to mountain cedar and also allergic to cats and milk which I knew.  

 Birthday boy...



 This right here is why I blog... look at him all grown up!

 Reagan throwing a fit in the parking lot outside Hobby Lobby. Micah started crying because she thought I was going to leave her. She convinced Reagan she needed to get in the car. Ha!



 Bahama Bucks princess snowcone... they know how to market!

 A fun day at the Wiedenfeld Ranch...

 Getting her nails painted just might be one of her most favorite things!


 3 days until moving day.. lots of work still to do!
 I just couldn't take them down. I just loved this wall!
 Mommy selfie...




 This still just makes me laugh...

Mason's new house "gift"! We gave it to him when we moved to help with the adjustment as he was the one that didn't want to move. He doesn't like changed but the Ghost lego set helped tremendously. This kept him very busy the 1st 2 days.

 1st night in her new room! She slept great and always wants to show people her room when they come see the house.
 Helping Mason with his homework.


 This girl is fearless...

 Well visit time.. this was for Mason and Reagan. Micah was separate since she needed the shots.


 Putting on lipstick...

 Celebrating closing on our house!!! I wanted Mexican food so the hole in the wall Guadalerja is was.
 Micah's princess dress rack...
 8034 Maddie Lane... this is was great house! We have so many fabulous memories here.
 She loved her surprise...
 Snow white helping me in the kitchen...
"Mom will you help me clean my room? And look what I made you." He knows how to persuade his mommy!
 A wall in our new house...


 This smile melts my heart...
 Easter Sunday... Reagan was sick so mommy stayed home with her. These two looked precious!
 Making sugar cookies...

 Ali came to visit...this is the best we could get.
 Mommy date with Mason to the zoo while the girls were in school. One of the many reasons I love his school. Special one on one time we would never get!

 He got to pick on special treat... orange cotton candy of coarse.

 My allergies were so bad that day.






 Reading book outside the library...


 Don't give a two year old an oreo in the car... not the best idea I have ever had.

 Mason loves his sister...
Our new beautiful backyard...
 Lip stick...

 Making daddy's birthday sign...



No comments:

Post a Comment