Monday, June 1, 2015

Micah's 4th Birthday...

Our sweet Micah turned 4 on the April 12th. There are lots of times I am sad that our middle child has the last birthday. Here birthday was almost 2 months ago and I am just now posting. At least I didn't delete all her birthday pictures like I did last year!

Oh how I LOVE this precious girl. If you have meet her, you know she is the sweetest girl you have ever met. She is all about pink, sparkle, and princess dresses. She loves to do anything crafty, ride her bike, and help mommy cook. She has become quite the helper in the kitchen and says she can't wait until she is a mommy:-)

 Mason loved helping decorate ...
 Hello Kitty birthday table!



 So precious!
 She even let her Mason run through her streamers with her.




 Poor Reagan... Micah was so patient but we finally woke up Reagan at 8:00. She wasn't quite awake yet.


 Elsa dress... exactly what she wanted!

 I love this face!
 A purple basketball....

 One more surprise...


 A new bike!









 So because of moving and life, we couldn't pull off a big birthday party. Our church had a huge family picnic and it just happened to be April 12th. I picked up 36 pink cupcakes and called it Micah's party. She thought everyone came for her:-)

 She even had about 200 people sing Happy Birthday to her!


 Ok I am done... get me down!
 All the kids that "came" to celebrate and eat some cupcakes!



 Oh that smile...



 She loves her Reagan... the feeling is mutual even though she doesn't look like it!

 Brody and Whitten enjoying a cupcake...

No comments:

Post a Comment