Monday, June 8, 2015

Mason's Kinder Graduation..

And just as quickly as it started, Kindergarten is over! Unbelievable how quickly the year was over. Mason loved his school, and thrived! I loved having him at home Monday, Wednesdays, and Friday and the time he got to spend with his sisters. I also really enjoyed doing homework with him on MWF except when he told me I was wrong and he was right. Infinity Christian Academy is a sweet little school, and was a perfect fit for our Mason! He can't wait to go back next year!

Mason and Mrs. Hanson. The best kinder teacher ever in my opinion! She was amazing with these kids. So thankful for her and how she taught and loved our Mason.

A rare family picture!






 His class of 7... 6 boys and 1 girl.
 Singing a sweet song...





They did a cute little slide show of their year. Mason said he wants to be a missionary or a pastor when he grows up!:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment