Sunday, December 31, 2017

Back to School Date {Mason}

When it came to Mason's mommy date I wanted to do something big.  I know the transition to Geneva will take some time and there will be some adjustments, so if he can do this.... he can do 3rd grade!

I decided to use my birthday money so Mason could do this. He said, "Mom one of your favorite things is seeing your kids happy so it makes sense you would spend your birthday money on something that makes me happy." He is exactly right! And he LOVED every minute of it!
















 IFLY followed by our annual smores date...






What a fun and special day! I am so excited for this boy and what God has for him at Geneva. I know it will be an adjustment and so worth it. I will miss having him home but so excited for what lies ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment