Sunday, December 31, 2017

November 2017...

November 2017... Micah asleep in the car... this never happens!
 Practicing!
 All drawing outside after church dinner...
 Micah's first practice....
 Love these girls...
 After 4.5 years Bobby has a hole!
 Thanksgiving feast at school...




 Micah, Crockett, and Gracie...


 Love their creativity!


 Micah's class...

 Reagan and Truett at the zoo for their preschool field trip...


 Library trip...
 Micah and her favorite book... The Wizard of Oz...
 Our Thanksgiving table...


 Homemade place mats are the best!




 The day Micah has eagerly anticipated! The day after Thanksgiving and she can finally put her tree up! She said " I am so excited I even gave my tree a hug. I am going to sleep by it!"
 My little helpers who were so excited!


 Went out to go to school... not going anywhere with a flat tire.
 Geneva interview day...



 Truett was right after Reagan...
 Pedicures for Dena's birthday...
 "Mom can we rake leaves?"


 Mason at practice...
 Happy birthday Allison!

 After a rough day, I told Reagan that I thought she should go upstairs and take a nap. She went to the 1st stair.
 And then fell of the stair and stayed asleep.
 Last soccer game...


No comments:

Post a Comment