Sunday, December 31, 2017

October 2017...

October was a busy month with baseball, softball and soccer and continuing to adjust to a new school. Between Mason and Micah we had a game almost every night of the week and Reagan's games on Saturday. Friday's were our only nights off. Crazy busy but so fun!

Kids are so excited mom and dad are home from Cabo!
Rain is over and time for baseball!
Math awards for Mason and Micah at school!

Soccer time!

Breakfast with Ms. Cindy after the soccer game...
My cute little catcher...

Micah and her buddy Crockett...

Grandparents day at school...

The beautiful Casey wedding with my sweet girl! She always ask to go to weddings I shoot and here we both got to go as guests.





Mrs. Powell at almost 94 and just as beautiful as ever!


Micah dancing the night away...

Doing school with Reagan...
One of my favorite parts of my day...

Sweet time with my Mason watching the Astros in the playoffs...
Jogathon day at Geneva...









Reid and Allison...

Mason and Koen...









Micah... this is what I find around the house daily. I will miss this one day!
It is finally fall!

Car line pickup...
Micah and Reagan love playing in daddy's truck...

Fish from Jogathon lasted like two days...
Asthma doctors appointment...

Scooby Doo and the Gang...

No comments:

Post a Comment