Sunday, December 31, 2017

February 2017

Those eyelashes:-)



 Dad was on a business trip so I painted his office... surprise!
 Escape Room with friends..

 Micah and her sweet friend Cason...

 Super Bowl Party with big screen outside...


 Look who lost a tooth...


 Waiting outside the doctor before Reagan's tonsillectomy appointment...



 Reagan and June...
 Working on their Valentines...

 Tonsillectomy success... however a hurting sweet boy. Book, movie, board game, tablet, repeat...


 Thank you GiGi for coming during Mason's tonsillectomy. And before she left she made sure the girls socks were matched.
 Micah and Reagan were building a pool in the backyard:-)

 Mason still on the couch... and didn't eat for 3 days.






 This girl loves to read...
 After 10 days at home and not leaving the house, this sweet boy made it out to see Lego Batman movie. He lost 6 pounds and dropped to 60 pounds which took a long while to gain it back. We are so thankful for all the people who brought us food, picked up kids, watched kids, and prayed for Mason. It was a long, hard week but it was worth it if he is able to sleep better and  help his sinuses!




 Reagan actually asleep in her own bed. She sleeps in Micah's room...




 So I have to admit that I am not the best at parking. Craig is always correcting my parking or asking me to repark if I am driving. Craig had to go to church early and I had to laugh as I saw his truck parked like this. He NEVER does this and I always do which made it funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment