Wednesday, September 30, 2009

5:01am & Texas Weather...

For the last couple of days, Mason's little internal alarm clock has gone off at 5:01 every morning. Now, we have been very blessed from the beginning as he has always been a good sleeper, but I really wish he would go back to waking up at 6 or 6:30. He eats and goes back to bed, where as for me I don't have enough time to go back to sleep. I know the solution which is go to bed earlier, but every night I think my prayers will be answered and he will wake up at 6:00!

Texas weather = unpredictable! On Friday, when I went to go pick up Mason at "school" ( sounds better than daycare) he had on some pants that he didn't have on when he left the house. I got the point... I needed to dress him warmer. I didn't think it was that cold outside, but I realize now that for a little baby it was. This weekend I got him plenty of comfortable pants for the fall and winter.

On Monday, it was about 95 degrees, so naturally I think Tuesday will be the same. I dressed him in one of his short sleeve onesies and he was ready to go. Craig took him to school, and I didn't know until I stepped outside that it was 58 degrees! I decided I will dress him in pants from now on, and we can take them off if it is hot. Here is Mason ready to go to school this morning in his little pants. He is days away from crawling, and he loves his toys!


1 comment:

  1. I just went through this with Aiden and after awhile, I was just DONE so I started going in and telling him it was still night night time, patting his back and then walking out and letting him cry. It only took about 2 days of crying and he was back to waking up at 7am like a good boy ;)
    I know Mason is a LOT younger, but it's something to think about if it gets to be too much!

    ReplyDelete