Monday, September 14, 2009

Morgan and Mason..

This weekend we got to see our sweet friends Philip, Liah, and Morgan. We had fun watching football, and Mason was loved on by Liah's family. Mason and Morgan were so cute together.

Unfortunately Mason is sick again. His runny nose is now draining into his throat and he can't breath. We were up most of the night Saturday, and went to the doctor early Sunday morning. We were worried it was in his chest, luckily it was not! They prescribed him a decongestant. He is doing better, but not quite a 100%. Daddy stayed home with him today!


Following in his mommy's footsteps...
Can I have my Dr.Pepper back?
I got it!
Mason forgot about the Dr. Pepper and went for her dress.
He hasn't learned that he can't pick up little girls' dresses.
Liah and Morgan

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures, and I love that we got to see you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete