Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Sick Little Boy....

I didn't realize it has been so long since I have posted pictures. Unfortunately our poor little baby has been sick since last Thursday. It started with a runny nose and congestion for a couple of days, and Monday morning we had to go pick him up from daycare because he had a fever. He has had a fever off and on, and hasn't eaten much the last couple of days! The doctor said there is nothing we can do but let it run its course. But Praise God!!! GiGi flew in yesterday to save the day. She is taking care of Mason all week so we don't have take off work and he doesn't have to go to daycare. She spoils us and blesses us tremendously! He had a rough day today. Praying tomorrow will be better.

I haven't taken many pictures, but I did have to post Mason's new basketball goal. We are starting him early... 6 months old isn't too early is it? Much to my excitement, he loved it! He made his first of many baskets! Enjoy...
This is his concentrating face. It looks like he has a competitive nature in him... I have no idea where gets that from. He didn't want to stop until he was able to grab the ball.


My two favorite boys... Love those smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment