Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Change...

We are continually amazed at how quickly Mason is growing up. Everyone tells you that they grow up so fast, and it is so true. On Saturday morning ( you know the day we usually all sleep late:-) at 5:57am we were woken up to a sweet tune from Mason's mobile. He has figured out how to turn it on himself, and play in the mornings. I went in to get him and he was as happy as can be. I feed him and luckily for all of us we went back to bed for a while.

I wanted to see how much Mason has grown up from March to September. The first time Mason was in his swing he didn't like it much, but now he loves it. He usually sits in his swing when he gets to watch Baby Einstein.
Luckily for all of us, it has gotten a little cooler which has helped our allergies. This morning I had Mason dressed in his little basketball jersey and shorts. I remembered it was a little cooler outside, so I grabbed his Adidas jacket. It is a little big, but still adorable.... and yes, I did add socks after the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment