Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy...

Today was Craig's 34th birthday! He was able to take the day off, and we spent a great day together as a family. We talked about how we have traded in the romantic getway birthday celebrations for a family day of four, and how we wouldn't change it for the world!

Craig you are an amazing father! Your son absolutely adores you, and the best part of his day is when he hears you walk in the door from work. You value time with him, and truly love spending time with him. My favorite thing is to see you take Mason "exploring" and the joy it brings our sweet boy. I can't wait to see you with our precious little girl as she grows older. I know she already has your heart! ~ I continue to fall more in love with you everyday! I am so thankful that I get to walk through life with my best friend. You make life so much fun, and an exciting adventure. I cherish everyday we have together! We are so blessed! I love you! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment