Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Anakan and Princess Leia...

Mason and Craig's new favorite thing is Star wars. Craig has always loved Star wars, and is so excited that Mason shares in the joy. When we asked Mason what he wanted to be for Halloween he said Anakan. Dad wanted Micah to be Yoda, but we vetoed that idea. The other option was Princess Leia.
 
Yesterday, we met friends at the pumpkin patch with all the kids dressed up. So fun!
 Look how cute they all are together...pretty good picture considering they are all 4 and under. Mason was holding Micah and didn't let her go!
  







 


 My favorite picture of my sweet Princess Leia...



 Future Aggie yell leader...

 I love this set of pictures...I told Mason I would give him a mini bag of skittles if he would take a picture with Micah. Bribery...I know. However, Micah kept trying to take his lightsaber, which didn't make him happy, but he sure wanted those skittles.


 
Micah looks so big in this picture to me...telling me that she is one.



No comments:

Post a Comment