Saturday, October 20, 2012

I learning to ride my bike...

Our sweet neighbors, Jorge and Maya, got Mason a bike for his birthday. When he got it, he couldn't get the hang of it, and was always frustrated when he tried to ride it. We waited to the end of the summer and when I was feeling better to try again. He LOVES riding his bike. We go out every night before dinner and some mornings when we are home. He has gotten really good, and it is fun to see him enjoy it. Micah loves to chase him and then runs when she sees him coming back. Yesterday he "accidently" (I think) got a little too close and clocked her in the eye with his handle bars...her first black eye. Unfortunately, with this little girl I don't think it will be her last.

Mason often sings, " I am learning to ride my bike..." as he speeds down the sidewalk. Jorge bought him  a bell the other day, so now you can here him ringing his bell.



 Micah chasing her Mason...



No comments:

Post a Comment