Saturday, October 20, 2012

Rockport...

A couple of weeks ago we went to Rockport for the weekend with our good friends the Harpers. We had such a great time! We rented a 3 bedroom condo for the weekend and it was perfect. However, I am so so thankful my kids don't have to share a room. Getting them to sleep was a challenge. It made me very thankful that we don't have nap or nighttime battles!

We ate some great food, had fun at the pool, the guys went fishing, and we all the kids to the aquarium.... I just love this picture. I wish it was better quality but I just had my back up camera and the lighting wasn't great....but I will take it. Love them in their pajamas!
 How cute is Whitten?...We were out to eat at a hole in the wall that had some great food!



 Our three Aggies before the game...the best picture we could get of all three of them.
 Micah giving Whitten a kiss...
We all loved the aquarium...perfect for the kids!

 Love this one...

 Whitten dancing...


 
 Micah always wants to give Mason a high five...

 We ended with a splash pad at the aquarium...



No comments:

Post a Comment