Thursday, October 25, 2012

Zoo...

Mason really enjoys learning about animals, and has been asking to go to the zoo for a while. One of his favorite things to do is watch National Geographic videos about animals. The other day he told me all about a vampire squid, and that they have spikes under his "cape." He doesn't forget a thing! I know he already knows more about animals than me.
 
A couple of weeks ago, we finally got to go to the zoo. We met Mandy and her boys, and they had the best time. Mason wanted a picture of all the animals we saw so he could make a book of them. (We haven't done that yet.) So my favorite is the picture of the hippo...




 The python that could eat a human. I am not a fan of snakes, but this is what Mason told Craig all about. He thought it was so cool.

They were chasing each other.  Not the best picture but it is a good picture of kids exactly a year a part...3, 2, 1...
 Here is 4, 3,2...and when we have them all together we have a 4, 3, 2, 1, and 6 months.
 Tyson..love this smile! Crazy to think we will have another sweet blessing this age, this time next year!
Where there is water, my kids will find it! Luckily, I know them well, and always have an extra pair of clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment