Sunday, March 3, 2013

Baby Update...

And we are waiting, and at the same time feel like it can be any minute. Our due date is March 24th, but as I have mentioned we have a big baby. I have a sonogram on Friday to see if he will induce next week. I am currently 1 cm dilated and 75% effaced which is where I was when my water broke with Mason. Our doctor thinks I can make it another week, but at the same time said my water could break anytime and we could have a baby that night. It is birthday week for Mason (Thursday) and their party is Saturday so at this point we are hoping the baby stays put for another week. He really wants mommy to be here for his birthday, and so does mommy! I am feeling pretty good, just lots of pressure. I can wait another week for my Mason!

Can't have a post without pictures.... so here is sweet Micah creating a work of art!



No comments:

Post a Comment