Monday, March 4, 2013

What Will It Bee?

A couple of weeks ago I was so blessed by sweet friends who threw us a diaper shower. It was such a fun night to be able to spend with a lot of my favorite people! I have said this before, but I just love the area we live in and the people God has placed in our lives. I am so thankful we get to walk through life with them.
 
How about this amazing cake? A friend in our Sunday School class made it... I wouldn't even know where to start, much less know how to make those adorable bees! Sarah is so talented!
 
Misty, Dena, and Jodi...my sweet friends that threw the shower! So thankful for them and their friendships and they each continually bless my life in many ways!
 My mom came up for shower even though it was on a Tuesday night. It means so much that she wouldn't miss it! We also worked hard trying to get things done before the baby comes. I felt much better after she was here. All the closets are cleaned out... you know a major priority before a baby comes because you feel like you won't be able to do that for at least a  year.
 Such a special surprise! One of my best friends Mandy recently moved to Weatherford, and she drove down Tuesday for the shower, and went back on Wednesday. It was so so great to see her, and have a chance to catch up and just sit and talk. We all miss her and her family, but so thankful for phones and text messages!


 Linda and Pat... two of my favorite people. I am so blessed by them being in my life. They are so full of wisdom and love me well!
I wish I would have thought to take complete group picture, but I am so thankful for everyone that came. I love the people God has placed in our lives, and how we continually develop those friendships. 


No comments:

Post a Comment