Sunday, March 3, 2013

Children's Museum...

We decided that this was likely our last weekend to do a fun outing as a family of four. Linda gave us an awesome Christmas gift of free passes to the New Braunfels children's museum. What a fun place! The kids had a great time, and  Mason about died when he ran into this guy.... R2D2!
 
 Micah enjoyed the toddler area!




 My dancing girl...
 
Craig is so creative! He and Mason created a canon out of these foam toys. Mason loves what his daddy comes up with!
We ended the day with a date night of PF Changs and a movie thanks to Misty and Mandy who gave us a date night with babysitting as a baby shower gift! I know we have awesome friends! A great way for Craig and I to connect, and talk about expectations before the baby comes.

 I think it is the 2nd movie we have seen together at the theater since Mason has been born...4 years! Thankful for sweet family time, and a date night with my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment