Tuesday, May 21, 2013

2 months...

Our sweet baby girl is already two months old! Everyone keeps asking who she looks like, and here are all three of them at 2 months. I think they all look different! It is crazy to see Mason and Micah this small, they have grown up on me way too fast!

Reagan at two months is in the 95% in height and weight. Which if you  have seen her, it is no surprise. She weighs 13lbs 5 oz and is 24 3/4 inches. She is definitely the longest of the three, and just as good as they were. She rarely cries, and if she does it is because she is really hungry. She is pretty much sleeping through the night, 10:30 - about 6:00. She is really starting to smile and coo, which I just love.

I can see how they say the third child is so easy going. They have to be! This is one well traveled little girl. I am pretty sure with Mason at 2 months I had probably only left the house with him a couple of times. Oh sweet Reagan... in her short life she has been to a wedding, funeral, baptism, Easter service at a week old, two basketball games, girls night, church meetings, pushed in a 3K, Sunday School, Chickfla, small group, the bounce houses,  and I think is feed in the car at least once daily. She has to be a great baby to be able to do all that!  I just can't get enough of our sweet girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment