Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bubbles...


I know I am biased but Micah is one pretty little girl, and she has the sweetest personality to go with it. She is often noticed because of her red hair, but her fun loving personality is admired as well. She will come up to me, give me a hug, and say, "Hi Mommy!"
 
Her favorite things are bubbles, Mason, coloring, Minnie Mouse, and Dora. Oh and of coarse, puppies. Our sweet girl just loves loves loves doggies. She likes her baby sister too! Micah takes a while to warm up to people, so I am not sure why it would be any different with her sister. Every time she sees her she says, "Hi Baby! or Hi Rae Rae" I think she is creating a nickname that is going to stick.
 
I adore this set of pictures. Micah has some serious bubble blowing skills as I don't think most people can say they can blow bubbles out of their nose!







No comments:

Post a Comment