Friday, May 17, 2013

Weslaco Visit...

A couple of weeks ago the kids and I drove down to Weslaco for a couple of days. Yes... all three kids, 4 hour drive, all by myself! The kids did great! We went down on Wednesday and Craig came down on Friday. Mason was so excited about getting to go swimming, however, when we got there it was 54 degrees. I am pretty sure it wasn't that cold at Christmas.  The cold weather didn't stop him even though the water was freezing.  We really enjoyed our visit. I even got out a couple of times without kids which was a real treat and nice little break even if it was to HEB:-) Oh and the outlet mall!
 
Cold water didn't stop him. Let the summer begin!

 Uncle Jarrod has an orange corvette and Mason finally got to drive in it! He was so excited!


 My sweet girl and her bubbles. I just love her!




 After their ride around the lake... Mason said they went real fast. And they probably did!
 We had a little party for Daddy and GiGi as their birthdays were the following week. We took Mason to Bass Pro Shop to buy daddy a gift. He said he was going to buy Craig a gun for his birthday ( like father like son), but he had to settle for targets. He went up to a lady at Bass Pro Shop and said, " Excuse me. These are targets and I am buying them for my dad for his birthday!" He loved being able to pick out his daddy his own special gift.

 One proud little boy...
 GiGi's birthday is the day after Craig's. Mason tried real hard to think of the perfect gift. He wanted to give her a wallet, Lego's, a backpack, a shirt, and a sign. We ended up giving her a charm for her Pandora bracelet... another little girl for Reagan as she already had a Mason and Micah.

No comments:

Post a Comment