Friday, May 24, 2013

IPhone...

The other day we were at the doctor and Mason told the nurse Nikki, "Ms. Nikki my mom got a new phone. She finally got an IPhone!"... like I was the "not cool" mom who was behind the times. She laughed of coarse.

But he is right in that I did get a new phone, and what is very exciting is that the IPhone does take so much better pictures than my android. And that makes mommy very happy!

We can now take our own pictures of our favorite time on the couch. The definition of a good picture has changed with three kids -  as long as they are all looking forward and in the picture (even if they are cut off a little bit). They sure do make me smile!

 Reagan's second cousin, Aracelli, just loved holding her...
 Reagan just loving her GiGi time...I finally caught her beautiful smile on camera!
 Big brother holding his Reagan.
 Micah blowing bubbles...
 Micah is obsessed with making sure Reagan has her paci...
 Mason said, " Don't worry mom I am taking care of her."
 I am guessing this his how you do Target with three kids?

 Watching big brother and sister playing outside...

 One of my favorite pictures...3 generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment