Thursday, May 30, 2013

Weekly Appointment...

Now that we have 3 kids, I have had a weekly appointment with the pediatrician. Between well visits, Micah's cough/asthma. and today Reagan's ear infection I have literally been there weekly the past 4 weeks and have to go back next week to finish Reagan's shots.

I took Reagan in today because she has been congested for a week, and yesterday it was getting worse and she wasn't eating well. Sure enough she had an ear infection. He kept asking if she was fussier than normal, and no not this baby. I am praying that she is not on the same ear infection path Mason was on. It seems so early!

On another note, she has gained 10 ounces since we were there last week. Yes our 10 week old weighs 14 pounds!

A couple of pictures I haven't posted of the kids playing in the backyard.








No comments:

Post a Comment