Sunday, March 2, 2014

11 months and walking...

Reagan was 11 months on the 20th, and is our earliest baby to walk. She is all over the place, and now prefers walking to crawling. She will fall and just pop back up and start walking again. She is just the sweetest girl who doesn't know a stranger. She smiles at everyone she sees, and will go with anyone.

These are some of the ones I was trying to get for her 11 month picture. I knew it would be challenging with her on the move... so this is how we started.
 Then I turned on some music... she always dances when she hears music!



 Then I asked Mason for some help... no one can make her laugh like her Mason!
 Then we just walked out of the picture...



 Then we started dancing again...

 And finally, mommy got one she loved!
 And this is just adorable! Reagan is the lightest sleeper ever, so I can't even open the door to her room to check on her at night. On Thursday, it was 8:50 and she was still asleep. I went in to wake her up and she didn't hear me. Sometimes I wish time would just stand still!

No comments:

Post a Comment