Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Traditions...

We have started many family traditions that I love. When Mason turned 3, I thought it would be fun to crack confetti eggs on each other after birthday dinner. I might rethink this one! I don't mind messes, but after everything that goes into birthday day I am way to tired to clean up the mess. This year the night before Mason's birthday I was literally up with Reagan all night, so I told Mason we had to do it another day. Finally the weather cooperated, and Micah and Mason had a blast! Reagan was asleep otherwise I am sure she would have been trying to eat the confetti. I think we are going to do it one time for everyones birthday!



 Marshall even got to join in on the fun.
 These smiles say it all!





















No comments:

Post a Comment