Monday, March 17, 2014

Mason turns 5...

I LOVE birthday month! On March 7th, we celebrated Mason's 5th birthday. So fun to love on our sweet boy. Mason started counting down 30 days before his big day, and had it planned for weeks. He wanted to wake up, have his cupcake, run through streamers, open his birthday gifts, followed by a big birthday breakfast, the zoo, chickfla, and Willies for dinner. A busy day!

While this seems like yesterday, we have enjoyed being able to raise this amazing "little" boy.
Last night as a 4 year old...


 His lego table I made for his birthday...
 Birthday table...
 Micah and mommies birthday sign...
 Birthday cupcake in bed...
 Birthday streamers...

 I love this smile...
 Here goes...


 Present time..

 Micah kept saying, "it is my birthday too!"





 Legos... his most favorite thing!
Mason you are such a tremendous blessing. There are so many things I love about you. Your tender heart, how you love your sisters, your love of learning, your joy of read the bible, how you love to give gifts and think of others, your knowledge that way surpasses your years, your attention to detail, how you love spending time with your daddy, and the fact that you will always give your mommy a hug and kiss when I ask! I am so thankful I get to be your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment