Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Adjusting...

We are adjusting to life with two little ones. Just when I think I have it figured out and feel good about things, I have a day like today. Crazy!!! Most days Micah sleeps a lot giving me quality time with Mason, and she is usually up once he goes to bed, which I have appreciated because I can spend time with them both. Today Micah was up all morning, and Mason was starving for my attention and I couldn't give him what he is use to. Challenging to say the least, but we are figuring it out.

Overall, things a going great! We are so blessed with two precious children! As you can tell from the pictures, Mason is still in love with his little sister. He wants to kiss her ALL the time, and won't leave her alone. Micah continues to eat and sleep. Last night, she went 5 hours between feedings and I got 4 straight hours of sleep. When she woke me up at 3:30am, I was shocked when I realized I hadn't been up yet:-)

As you can see, Micah sleeps a lot. The last couple show Micah swaddled up, and a picture of Mason swaddled about the same age. They look so similar to me, and yet at the same time, I see such a little girl in Micah. And she still has her red hair!










No comments:

Post a Comment