Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Around the house...

We are doing great, and enjoying our two precious children. We have been so blessed with meals from our Sunday School class every Tuesday and Thursday which has really helped us with the transition. Not having to worry about cooking dinner during the week has been so helpful.

I am getting more into a routine. The last couple of days we have gotten Mason and Micah to take naps, go to bed, and wake up around the same time. A tremendous blessing! Micah is sleeping from about 8 to about 3:00 and then goes back to sleep until 8:00 the next morning. Lucky yes I know! I can't believe she is already sleeping so well. She is up pretty much all morning, but I will take that. Here is Micah asleep unswaddled. I love my sweet girl, and so does her big brother. Most pictures are of Mason kissing Micah becauase that is all he does. If he sees the camera, he runs to give her a kiss.











This would be Micah saying, "Mason leave me alone!"

For Mother's day, I tried to get a picture of Mason, Micah, and I together. You can see how that worked out. However, we did make it to church. It was so good to be back after a month. Micah slept through the entire service:-)

Here are some of Mason and Micah around the house. Micah likes to sleep and Mason loves to play! Mason will the love day when Micah can start playing with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment