Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Laundry..

I can say that one of the things that has been harder to keep up with with two little ones is laundry. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to ever catch up. I do a great job of getting things washed just not folded. It is bad when you have to use Wrinkle Release on a size 3 month dress.

One Saturday, I finally got caught up, so I thought. I finished the kids clothes during nap time, so I set the basket of folded clothes next to Mason's door so I could put them up when he woke up. I forgot about the basket, and Mason was throwing his ballons off the top of the stairs (which is one of his favorite things to do.) I went to the kitchen for something, and I came back to this! My folded clothes thrown off the top of the stairs piece by piece. I couldn't help but laugh! GiGi is coming this weekend... the only way laundry will get caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment