Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blanket...

If you have been around Mason, you have seen him with his blanket. When he had ear infections all the time, instead of biting other kids at daycare he started biting his blanket. The habit has not gone away and when he has his blanket it is in his mouth. Needless to say, I have to wash it ALL the time. He usually only has it when he is watching a show or when he goes to sleep, but he can't live without it. A couple of pictures of Mason watching Mickey Mouse with his blanket.

On a side note, there are a couple of things Mason has said lately that I don't want to forget. His new thing is to say, "Thank you mommy!" or "Thank you daddy!" He says it so sincerly, and all on his own. The other day he said, " Thank you mommy for changing my poopy diaper!"

We were playing with his bugs the other day and we were looking for his lady bug. He looked at me and said, " Don't worry mommy we will find the lady buy. Don't worry!"

Yesterday we were playing with his ballons. I was throwing them and he was catching them. He missed one and said, "That's a bad throw mommy. You can try again."

Lastly, today at the park I was standing on the slide trying to get the ants off for him. Once I got them off, he said, "Mommy get off the slide. Your too heavy!" I use to tell him that when I was pregnant and he wanted me to swing. I didn't expect him to tell me that:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment