Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Deer Feeder...

I never thought my 2 year olds favorite thing would be a deer feeder! Craig and Mason put up a deer feeder right outside of our backyard fence, and filling it with corn and pushing the button to let the corn out is a highlight of Mason's day. He can't wait for dinner to be over so they can fill the deer feeder and go "exploring" in the green belt behind our house. They have a "secret path", and mommy is not allowed.

I get to witness this process every night, and I think it is the cutest thing. I can see Mason's huge smile from inside the house. Tonight I snuck outside and captured a few pictures. I love that this is right outside our backyard, and that Mason has a daddy who is willing to take him out there every night!

On a side note, I have a funny Mason story. Craig was upstairs, and I yelled, "Craig, dinner is ready." I came to the table and sat down with my plate. Mason said, " Daddy didn't hear you." I said, " Well, yell it louder for me."
Mason followed with, "Craig, dinner is ready!" at the top of his lungs. He sure does make us smile!









Mason taking off to go exploring, and throw rocks of the "big rock" as he calls it.


1 comment: