Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A typical Sunday...

We finally had a comfortable, and typical Sunday. We made it to church and Sunday School, and it was so great to be back. We have been so blessed by our Sunday School class, as they have brought us meals every Tuesday and Thursday since Micah has been born. I can't tell you how much this has blessed us, and helped in our transition. Some people don't even really know us, and bring us a great meal and shower us with love. A tangible example of God's love!

After church, we ate lunch at home. The kids and I took a nap, and Craig went to his new gun range in Bandera, which he loved! When Mason woke up, he asked where daddy was. I explained he went to the gun range which immediately led into wanting to play "Big Buck". He waited for Craig by the door with the Wii gun wanting to shoot bucks.

These are some pictures of Mason shooting his bucks while our sweet girl tried to get some sleep. I got to take it all in, and enjoy my family!








1 comment:

  1. Micah is so stinking cute, I can hardly stand it! I love her chubby cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete