Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pretty Girl...

I should be going to bed because our sweet girl has been asleep all day which means she will probably be up all night. She has had a cold since Tuesday that she got from Mason. I thought Mason just had allergies as he only had a runny nose, but it was obviously a cold. Yesterday she was up all day, slept through the night, and then has been asleep most of the day today. I have tried to keep her up, but didn't have much luck.

I did keep her awake for a couple of minutes to capture some pictures. You can see Mason heard what I was doing from the other room, and had to make sure he gave her a kiss for the camera. The kiss turned into trying to bite her head before I realized it. I just love her facial expressions in these!

1 comment:

  1. She's really starting to look like you, Chantel!! Lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete