Thursday, January 12, 2017

Colorado Phone Pictures...

One night I saw an ad on Facebook that said $72 round trip flights. You know those are never true but I put in some dates during the kids Fall Break the 1st week of October. They have begged to go to Colorado! 5 tickets = $321! Absolutely! I ran to Craig's office and told him the deal I found and he said. "Let's do it!" So here we go!

Reagan ready for her 1st flight...

 So excited!


 The awesome pilots (Pirates as Reagan called them) let us see the cockpit...
 then let them sit in their seat...


 They did awesome on the flight!
 Here we are! First stop was Estes Park Colorado

 We stayed at the YMCA of the Rockies which was perfect for the kids...


 That view!
 The elk ( or elfs as Reagan called them) were rutting.. they are right behind the kids if you look closely.



 We were driving by which is why it is blurry...thats a big elk!
 Playing checkers...
 Micah's favorite part was the arts and crafts...
 Cave of the Winds in Colorado Springs...


 Mining for gold...



 Garden of the Gods...




 Best zoo EVER! I have more pictures on my good camera but it was awesome!












 This is crazy...can't believe they touched the snake!


 Peacock with his babies....

 On the way to the airport...I think this is a sign of a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment