Thursday, January 5, 2017

Rain for Days...

At the end of May it rained,rained, rained and rained some more. So when it rained, we played in it!







This might be one of my favorite Reagan stories. Mason had his team baseball party at a restaurant called Dog and Pony. After we got there, it rained so so hard but once we were done eating it had stopped and the kids asked if they could go play outside. We were all inside and talking and a lady we don't know walks in from outside. She said,"There is a girl out there that is covered in mud and so wet!" I mean I didn't even have to get up, I knew exactly who she was talking about. Two other moms got up {probably to make sure it was not their kids} and looked out the window. They both just turned around and looked at me."I know it is Reagan!" I go outside and this is what I see and she could not be more proud of herself! I had to wash those cloths anyway and we always have an extra set in the car!


 Oh to be a kid again!

No comments:

Post a Comment