Saturday, January 7, 2017

Mason 2nd Grade Mommy Date...

Next was Mason and his 2nd grade schools supply mommy date. He voted for Walmart becuase he thought it would be faster and he wanted to check out the legos. Which meant see if he could convince me to buy one. He just looks so grown up! 2nd grade got here way to fast!


 After we got all his supplies we were off to have his favorite thing... smores! His favorite mommy date is a smores date. I have to say I got a little teary eyed as we talked about 2nd grade and how he was going to make a difference with his classmates and treating them with kindness. We were just starting kindergarten!

 Love him and his funny faces! I couldn't be more proud about how hard he works in school, and how he seeks to serve others without being asked! Some of our at home school days are hard, but they are so worth it! I love being able to get more time with him and be a part of his learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment