Thursday, January 5, 2017

Summer Fun Continues...

Right after we got back from the South Padre, I went to Burleson to photograph a wedding of one of my former players. What a blessing that was! Micah left me a picture in my car and made sure to stamp our address on it so I knew how to get home. 
 The beautiful couple I had the chance to photograph!
 UNO attack one of our summer favorites!
 Feeding the ducks....



 Reagan I am sorry {again!}...


 Color balloon water fight...

 Reagan and Micah decided all their stuffed animals needed diapers...
 Chickfla Cow
 I don't even know why she is asleep on the floor...
 Orange Leaf...



 Look Mom we painted our nails...


 Fiesta Texas in the morning...





 Then we went back at night...

 Mason and his buddy Max...
 And Micah rode this too!

 The 1st time my brave boy rode the Iron Rattler!




 Swimming at the Keelings...
 Ice Cream at McDonalds...
 Bass Pro...
 Back to Fiesta Texas....




 Pie Face....







 Working with my sleeping "baby"
 Micah loves to help me cook...
 Random Acts of Kindness...
 Science Projects...
 That smile!
 Nothing like batting practice at 7:00am while I drink my coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment