Saturday, January 7, 2017

Reagan Mommy Date...

Reagan doesn't like pink, purple, ponytails or bows. We have asked her a couple of times if she wanted to get her ears pierced and she replied no. One day, Craig asked her and she said, "Yes tomorrow!" So guess where we went tomorrow? To get Reagan's ears pierced. We planned a mommy date to get our ears pierced and then off to get ice cream. She was so excited...
 That is until it really hurt. I tried to prep her but she was really mad at me afterwards. She kept saying,"Mom that really hurt!" I even let her by a little stuffed animal to help make it feel better.
 Then we went to get a haircut and some ice cream. Ice cream makes everything feel better!
I love getting one on one time with this sweet girl. She is always so thankful and says,"Mommy thanks for taking me on a mommy date" or "Mommy I am so glad your my mommy!".. Yes it works:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment