Wednesday, January 11, 2017

September Phone Pictures....

Look who fell asleep in her own bed...

 HEB in Boerne has it right...

 1st day of gymnastics...
 When daddy and Mason are in Legoland I get two extra sleepers in my bed...
 Trampoline park with Gracie and Mason...



 That doesn't even look comfortable...
 1st day of softball practice...
 Waiting to go pick up dad and Mason at the airport...
 Mason showing the girls what he got them at Legoland...
 Lake baptisms... I love this picture!
 2 games mean lots of bags and a wagon to carry it all...


 My view from coaching 3rd base...


 Micah thought our fish Andrew needed some company...

 Waiting for Micah at gymnastics with Greyson...
 My favorite Oriole...
 


 Mack's birthday party...

 We had Mack for his actual birthday so the kids made him streamers and a poster...

 Love this view..

 Ms.Kathryn came to see the kids play...
  Micah got the game ball...
 And sister stole it from her...


 Micah's famous words." Art is messy!'

 I love having a car full of kids...

 George...
 Roasting an alligator on GameDay...
 Who needs a bed when you have the floor...
 They loved my dinner if you can't tell...
 Reagan and Truett watching brother and sister play...



 Micah and Whitten...




 It is cold in Texas when it is 70 degress... sand angels!


 Mason and his first Boerne friend, Koen


No comments:

Post a Comment