Thursday, January 5, 2017

Stillwater Sports Camp...

One of our favorite things of the summer... Stillwater Sports Camp! I have the chance to coach basketball to junior high and high school girls and the kids get to come with me. They had an awesome time. I really challenged them to introduce themselves to some of the campers and ask good questions. We also worked on serving others without being asked.... something we will work on forever! I am thankful for the opportunity to pour into these girls and teach them a little about basketball.
Reagan's favorite thing in the meeting room...


 The beautiful Franklin Family Ranch...
 They were fighting about who was sleeping with mom so we just pushed the beds together and had a double queen bed.








 Watching the campers do a team race...













 Staying up late makes for a rough morning. I had all the lights on a still couldn't get them up.
 In a gym... one of my favorite places!
 A college staff teaching me how to dance...:-)




 Micah thought we needed some decorations...
 Same of our favorite people from camp...





 Another proud mommy moment! Every day before the campers come in for breakfast the staff prays for them. One of the leaders said,"Would anyone like to pray?" And Mason said, "I do!" He made his mommy cry as he prayed straight from the heart and it was so sincere. So proud of this boy!









 Pictures of the kids running up the hill to the cross with the campers....











No comments:

Post a Comment